Jaco Beach – just 10 minutes from Surf Inn Hermosa is world famous and one of the most popular vacation destinations in Central America! Officially known as Playa Jaco – this spot is a fun surf resort town located on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Jaco Beach is one of the most developed towns in the country with the downtown area happening. Never a dull moment: the main strip is bustling with activity and lined with surfshops, souvenier shops, restaurants, bars and tour offices. Known for its party atmosphere, its stunning black sand beaches, consistent surf, and Pura Vida vibe, Jaco Beach has something for everyone! The population is approxmately 10,000 – although during high season and weekends Jaco Beach becomes hosts to thousands of vacationers, fun- lovers and surfers from around the world. Tourist friendly makes Jaco Beach a nice day trip from the Surf Inn Hermosa.
1. Take In A Cocktail & The Sunset At One of The Local Beachfront Bars! Jaco Beach gets some of the best sunsets in Costa Rica.
2. Meander The World Famous Downtown Strip Of Jaco Beach! Lined With Surfshops, Restuarants, Bars, Souvenier Shops, Ice Cream Stores, and Tours – You could spend the day exploring and getting to now local culture.
3. Run Into Town For Necessities – In Jaco Beach – you can find everything you need: banks, internet cafes, pharamcies, hardware stores, ATM machines, grocery stores, bars, restaurants and casinos
4 Jaco’s Farmers Market Friday Mornings! Always nice to run into town and get frsh fruits and vegetables or artisanal breads and baked goods. It is located on the south end of town near the Post Office and Clinic.
5. Take In One Of The Many Restaurants! Jaco Beach is quickly becoming home to some of the best restaurants in Costa Rica – Innovative, healthy cuisine can be found all over!
6. Hit The Nightlife: Jaco Beach is know for its nightlife – and really comes alive! The party does not stop here. If you want to party – there is always one to be found in Jaco Beach.