Jaco Beach, Costa Rica
1. Take In A Cocktail & The Sunset At One of The Local Beachfront Bars! Jaco Beach gets some of the best sunsets in Costa Rica.
2. Meander The World Famous Downtown Strip Of Jaco Beach! Lined With Surfshops, Restuarants, Bars, Souvenier Shops, Ice Cream Stores, and Tours – You could spend the day exploring and getting to now local culture.
3. Run Into Town For Necessities – In Jaco Beach – you can find everything you need: banks, internet cafes, pharamcies, hardware stores, ATM machines, grocery stores, bars, restaurants and casinos
4 Jaco’s Farmers Market Friday Mornings! Always nice to run into town and get frsh fruits and vegetables or artisanal breads and baked goods. It is located on the south end of town near the Post Office and Clinic.
5. Take In One Of The Many Restaurants! Jaco Beach is quickly becoming home to some of the best restaurants in Costa Rica – Innovative, healthy cuisine can be found all over!
6. Hit The Nightlife: Jaco Beach is know for its nightlife – and really comes alive! The party does not stop here. If you want to party – there is always one to be found in Jaco Beach.