Surf Inn Hermosa Yoga Fitness Retreats are designed to help one REVITALIZE, RESTORE, RECHARGE ….. and all while doing fun activities while on vacation in Costa Rica. They are great way to jump start weight loss and get one motivated to work on one’s self!
The following is a basic outline of what to expect during a typical day on the retreat. We try to stick to a plan, but we are also flexible as we will modify the schedule based on weather and other factors such as tides for the ocean based activities. Every day is a new beginning – starting with nourishment for the body and meditation for the mind; followed by an active day of healthy fitness activities. While you will have some time to be alone, most of the day is filled with outdoor fun, healthy food, clean air and the incredible Costa Rican environment.
- 7:00am start of the day. Get up with a gentle, but firm wake-up knock on your door.
- 7:15am Begin with a healthy light nourishment in our private dining area or we may choose to dine out at one of the local establishments nearby. During this time: We will review the upcoming day with the guides, including the fitness activities such as; Surfing, SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding), High Intensity Interval Training or Hiking. Discuss the level of difficulty, the location, environment of where it will be performed, what clothing to wear and what else to bring. Yoga may be held on our third floor oceanfront yoga deck or we may choose to hold yoga on the oceanfront lawn or participate in yoga classes at various nearby yoga studios.
- 8:00am Depart for the FUN
- 11am-3pm – Free / personal time – There are many options you can choose add-on to your retreat – ranging from free activities such as meditating, hanging out on the beach to paid activities such as visiting the nearby establishments, setting up a massage, booking a tour or taking a taxi ride to the nearby town. You are on your own.
- 3pm – Regroup for the afternoon fitness activity.
- 5:30pm Personal time for your light stretching on the lawn while the sun is setting.
- 6:45pm Healthy Nutritional Dinner served in our private dining area or we may choose to dine out at one of the local establishments nearby.
- 8:00pm-10:00pm Relax and get ready for a good night’s rest which will be one of the most wonderful, deep sleeps you’ve had!
All Packages Include:
- Customized Daily Activity Schedule – We provide a detailed plan so you know when you will be surfing and participating in all the fun activities we have planned for you!
- Accommodations: You will be staying with us at Surf Inn Hermosa and you have your choice of either a shared studio or a private studio that are located steps to the beach and All units feature comfortable beds, powerful air conditioning, hot water, strong water pressure, cable tv, INTERNET / WIFI and a kitchen setup AND LOCATION –they are ideally situated in the Playa Hermosa -so on your free time: you can walk down to the beach and fit in extra surf sessions, walk to one of the neighboring restaurants or take a taxi into town (Jaco) to take in whatever you may choose.
- Meals: We provide Breakfast and Dinner per day plus smoothies and snacks. Meals are planned around the YOGA / SURFING / FITNESS / ACTIVITY schedule to ensure you have energy all day long. We eat very healthy and can cater to more specific dietary needs given advance notice. We serve a majority of the meals in an exclusive dining area upstairs on the 3rd floor.
- Airport Transfers to and from San Jose “Juan Santamaria” Airport (SJO) are included for packages of 6 or more nights. Transfers are possible from Liberia (LIR) for an additional fee. All we need is your flight itinerary!
* Packages usually run 7 days / 6 nights from Saturday to Saturday. Alternative schedules and additional days may be possible upon request, subject to availability.
7 days / 6 nights package pricing:
- $1,595 for private accomodations
- $1,295 per person ( shared accomodations, minimum 2 people )
- Ask about group discounts!
For more information or to reserve your Active Lifestyle Yoga Fitness retreat, fill out the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your host and owner: Christina Truitt is a resident of Costa Rica, a Certified Yoga Instructor, an Active Lifestyle Coach and has received the Reiki One Attunement and attained the First Degree in the Usui Method of Natural Healing. In today’s world, people are placing a higher priority on pursuing active recreation and adventure as a part of their vacation. Although interest in quality and comfort still exists, more people are looking to stay fit, active and healthy. Enjoying your vacation thru movement in Hiking, Climbing, Surfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, High Intensity Interval Training and Yoga is more appealing as an ACTIVE LIFESTYLE RETREAT. Christina can help you organize and host your Costa Rican Retreat or Vacation Package.
INTERESTED IN ORGANIZING YOUR OWN GROUP RETREAT ? LOOK NO FURTHER – SURF INN HERMOSA IS THE PERFECT LOCATION TO BRING YOUR GROUP! We have a private guest lounge with a full kitchen and dining area where we can cater to your groups needs. We are flexible and will work with you to ensure that your retreat is a success. Contact us for more information.